[F]rost [R]eincarnation [T]heory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Features Added & More To Come Soon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

New Features Added & More To Come Soon Empty
PostSubject: New Features Added & More To Come Soon   New Features Added & More To Come Soon EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 2:53 am

Alright, as you all know, I am working on adding more and more additions to this forum. Currently I have added a widget in our portal page which will act as our video gallery here in this forum. Soon, I will try to figure out what other more exciting features I can possibly add to make our forum more well known. Until the next update then. Ciao everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://frtclosed.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Features Added & More To Come Soon   New Features Added & More To Come Soon EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 3:44 am

Okay! One more new update done! I have added an awesome radio station in our portal page. Just type the artist you want and a song from that artist will play at random. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://frtclosed.forumotion.com
[F]rost|-LodA
Grave Keeper
Grave Keeper
[F]rost|-LodA

PostSubject: Re: New Features Added & More To Come Soon   New Features Added & More To Come Soon EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 3:57 am

Nice work
Surprised
Back to top Go down
[F]rost|-Mr.D-
Admin
Admin
[F]rost|-Mr.D-

PostSubject: Re: New Features Added & More To Come Soon   New Features Added & More To Come Soon EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 4:50 am

Does this radio play songs serially? or can we choose the song we want from a particular artist? and are all the new songs available?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Features Added & More To Come Soon   New Features Added & More To Come Soon Empty

Back to top Go down

New Features Added & More To Come Soon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[F]rost [R]eincarnation [T]heory Forums :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: